Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Mysterious Disappearance of William G

WvW source Frank Lee writes: "It looks like all of the fights he's had of late has shaken William's desire to toon. Maybe this retreat will be a rebirth for G. I'm sure that this won't be the last that we hear from the man."

The only remnant of the existence of Notorious William G is a short message on his comic site: "Okay, some people are getting hurt feelings over my "get stuffed" message that I didnt intend to, so let me rewrite this more simply: I dont enjoy this any more. I'm not going to keep doing something that's become a thorn in my side. That's it. The site will go down soon.

- William G"


WvW reporter Regneva comments: "I'm sad to see NWG go. He had some interesting things to say. Too bad he was always so condescending when saying it he made the webcomics world to hot to hold him. I bet he'll show up again under some mysterious psuedonym."

We at WvW bid The Notorious William G a fond farewell and thank him from providing so much fodder over the past months.

...Read More

6 Comments:

Blogger Drew Price said...

Good riddance.

I see he's still posting on the Comixpedia boards and around the net though.

C'mon, he wont stay away for long!

7/10/2005 10:19 AM  
Blogger Joe Zabel said...

Bill's a nice guy and a talented cartoonist. His message board posts are not condescending, just confrontational, which is a good thing in my book.

I wish we had a hundreds guys with Bill's attitude posting messages on webcomics message boards. And I'm not saying that just because he's a pal.

7/10/2005 2:52 PM  
Blogger R. L. Peterson said...

Great. NOW where we get all our drama and obnoxious pretension?

7/10/2005 9:19 PM  
Anonymous sam said...

I wish we had a hundreds guys with Bill's attitude posting messages on webcomics message boards.

Oh, great. I'm going to be having nightmares about that for weeks now.

7/11/2005 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Liz said...

You guys DO know that he still posts on the Websnark comic forums, right?

7/13/2005 6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Americans everywhere humor A detention wow gold notice was written like this: a wow power leveling police car with stones, to win wow gold the detention center for seven wow power leveling days all-inclusive accommodation replica rolex Tour Value; hit send 2 a beautiful bracelet, wow power level fashionsuit, police transport; more more surprises , the former can enjoy free shaved 10; before the 100 can play with power leveling the dogs, the guests were presented massage sticks, electric shocks to CHEAPEST power leveling the dead skin beauty care services.

6/16/2009 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home