Tuesday, July 26, 2005

William G Switches to Selling Phonecards?

Headline lifted from Comixpedia Forums

Not long after William G took down his controversial Delineated Life blog, a new blog has appeared in its place... selling Phonecards.

While for one momentary moment it was wondered if William G had decided to ditch webcomics for phone cards, it was soon revealed that the opportunistic company decided to take advantage of the hits generated by his previous notoriety and snapped up the blogger account name.

"Okay. I did get swiped. I'm not bothered by it. (But I recently checked it out, and I am annoyed that a couple of variations of my name as a URL are being cyber-squatted, or used.) "...

"The best I can figure out why they swiped my old blog URL is because all of the more popular expat in Korea blogs have it linked and they're using it for the click through traffic. Kinda sleazy, but you don't run a business without having a few shit-stains on your soul. "
says William G

...Read More

2 Comments:

Anonymous Liz-Liz said...

I wish someone would steal my old domain. Or try and buy it or something. I wanna be special, too!

7/26/2005 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Americans everywhere humor A detention wow gold notice was written like this: a wow power leveling police car with stones, to win wow gold the detention center for seven wow power leveling days all-inclusive accommodation replica rolex Tour Value; hit send 2 a beautiful bracelet, wow power level fashionsuit, police transport; more more surprises , the former can enjoy free shaved 10; before the 100 can play with power leveling the dogs, the guests were presented massage sticks, electric shocks to CHEAPEST power leveling the dead skin beauty care services.

6/16/2009 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home